ΦΡΑΠΕ ΚΑΙ ΛΑΙΚΑ
Soo.. a customer of mine from my shop calls me today and tells me that he was flying back from LA and he opens the American Airlines in-flight magazine and he sees my face! Lol I guess the interview they did was published in this month’s magazine. He said he snagged a few copies for me.
5AM posts::: Djing is legit like a drug for me. I’m so happy when I dj… but then I come crashing down.. I’m so sad right now.
Friday, July 5th in Greektown (Chicago) I’m throwing an old school Greek night… if you’re in the area, stop by!
here’s a link to the event
Taken on Wednesday 6.12. I was leaving Greektown at this exact moment.. I saw this happen in real life.
My June Mix……..
The countries that have listened to it are:
- United States
that’s cool as shit. :) thanks for the support, guys. Here’s a link to my soundcloud so you can listen to, and download my mixes::
A frappe pic from my friend who is in Greece right now…
(Source: charadt, via mygreekblog)
Me: your sad purple face was my favorite thing today. That, and the frappe my friend made me.
frappe; June 9th, 2013
Seriously… my friends are so great. I went to get a sandwich from my friends store just now and she wrote this on there. And obviously.. a frappe.
I got a new laptop stand/flight case for my deck.. which was christened ‘The Robot’ by my friend.. however, the guy that sold me this case called it a Unicorn because he’s never seen one of these before. ha ha
Spasmena Thoughts.. Weekend Edition.
- If you haven’t downloaded and/or listened to my June mix… do it! NOW.
- I Dj’d an 8th grade graduation on Friday.. backyard parties kind of drag sometimes because there’s no real end time.. at banquet halls and stuff they can kick you out.. At the end of the night, the mom had asked if i could play this one song, which was their graduation song.. I put it on.. and even though i was freezing and just wanted to pack my stuff up, i took out my mic and let some of the kids sing along..
- They were really happy.. and I think I impressed the parents because I did that.
- I also shocked this one old dude.. he was asking me about music.. he asked what my favorite song was, ever.. I couldn’t really answer that.. but I ended up telling him it was ‘Be Thankful For What You Got’ from William DeVaughn. He said this had to have come out in the 80s.. I said early 70s.. i looked it up and it was released in 1974.
- He was impressed with my music knowledge.. and when I told him i’ve been djing for 15+ years, he said, ‘when did you start, when you were 10? haha.
- The Greek was fun Saturday… Although I came to the realization that I cannot be friends with you if you dislike ‘Blurred Lines.’
- Sunday I dj’d a baptism.. I thought it was SO cute when this little 5 year old comes up to me and goes, ‘can you do me a favor? It’s for my pappou. Can you play ‘Den Thelw Tetious Filous’?
- Also.. this little old Greek man walks up to me and goes, ‘Can I take a picture?’ I’m like.. uhhh.. sure. He takes his iphone 4 out, and takes a picture of my DjYianni laptop decal I have. ha ha.
- Tomorrow I’m djing a rooftop party in Greektown.. I hope the weather is decent.
Μικρολίμανο, Πειραιάς ~ Mikrolimano (little harbour) Piraeus